Tuesday, June 21, 2005

irn dream

I don't know what's going on with me but i hardly ever remember what I dream. The past two nights have been strange. Last night I had a dream where I was with my family at our old house in Little Village(Chicago) and we where in the living room talking and all of a sudden I looked over to one of the small tables and there was this electric clock/thermometer that would display the temperature (71F) and below it the word "irn". So I asked one of my sisters what that meant and she said the clock tells you an opinion on how the climate will be on a certain day and "irn" meant it would be a "raw, pleasant day"....whatever that means...and this morning at work i typed in "irn" on google and one of the first pages that pops up is some enviromental page called "International Rivers Network"..so I have no idea what my subconscious is trying to tell me....

No comments:

Post a Comment